Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Lonely For You...



Outfit Playlist:
Hedwig & the Angry Inch- The Origin of Love
Ella Fitzgerald- Blue Moon

I have a lot of big posts almost ready... but I'm tired and in pain, so instead here is my new little black dress.

Dress: ::SUGARCUBE:: beadily dress ( onixis )
Hair/Hat w/veil: Clawtooth Timeless Glamour (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
Necklace: Paper Couture Gossamer Bead Necklace
Earrings: Paper Couture Grape Vine Earrings
Poses: Long Awkward Pose




Ok, the hair/hat and going into the gorgeous Homespun put me in SUCH a vintage mood and I adore the jewelry I treated myself to from Paper Couture SO much that I abused them a little more. Here's a look that I guess is kinda retro-prairie-girl-tries-on-her-rich-aunts-jewelry. Yes, most of my outfits have a backstory. =/ Everything is same as up above, except...

Sweater: Homespun Faun Cardigan (I adore this and must have it in RL)
Skirt: couverture* Vintage flower Skirt FREE group gift!
Hair: Clawtooth You say tomato - Black beauty FREE! (Comes in a *ton* of colors, all free!)
Hat: + RocX +- Old Style Hat FREE !
Purse: Veschi Lemme Borrow Yer Bag Grandma! Gold - Citrus

No comments:

Post a Comment