Saturday, October 16, 2010

Couture in Paper: Fun in Exclusivity





I normally don't just slap on an outfit with everything from one store, but dammit I want to partner with Paper Couture's fall line.
Dress & turban: p.c; Sequin Jungle
Stockings: Baiastice_Fall socks-magenta (from Dressing Room Blue outfit)
Makeup: Miamai_LesMakeups_Laced 05
(Milk Motion) My clutch bag (gold)
::Happy Finds:: Vintage Owl Necklace Stumblebum
Skin: Tyranny D. Grixdale. -- Teagan - Sugar Cane - Autumn & Junk Stumblebum
P.C; Grape Vine Earrings
p.c; Luxe Glasses - Wood
TESLA - Vinyl Vixens - BLACK - high heels


I really am digging the skin at Tyranny for Stumblebum, and I think the dramatic Miamai pairs very nicely with it.

Phew, after all that glamour this tourist needed a break and got COMFY.

Shades (49L until Oct. 23) and owl purse from Lucy in Disguise
Skirt: (Milk Motion) My short skirt (Stumblebum, comes with shirt as well- not pictured.)
Shirt: Saturnine Dreams Owlan Zombie tee
Hair: (fd) Lopsided Lilly - Hollywood Juice
Droog bowler free from the Kubrick Rooms.

Poses by Marukin.

No comments:

Post a Comment