Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Marketplace freebies & deals!

As a change of pace, I thought I'd share some rad steals I've found on Marketplace! Click on the image for the link. These are items I have found myself and I have not been asked or paid in anyway by any of the sellers.



Curious Kitties - FREE *Limited Edition* Autumn Spirit Azil Skins. They're also offering a F
REE Goblarg Doll here, whatever that is it's CUTE and FREE!



+++BLUE BLOOD+++ Maiden OCRE 29L Xstreet ONLY limited time offer! - Hand Drawn Dress Just $29L!



FREE Jane heels 7 Multi-Pack! Includes Special Plaid Edition - by TESLA



$10L &Bean - Lake KABLAM! skin



FREE Goth stripes top & pants

FREE cute mushroom dress... they used a pic of a shirt in the ad, but it does state it's for the dress. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment