Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Previews of this & that...



Dharma Charisma has been working on some awesome new designs, including this preview of her adorable- er, I mean... really, dark dress!

Dress: EVOL Broken Heart Dress
Pants: Ruxy red stripe pants from the boho outfit RED fandango outfit. NEW. This is a new-to-me store and I am REALLY loving their attention to detail, use of vibrant colors and vintage influence in the designs- definitely one to keep my eye on!
Hair: TRUTH Kelsey in cherry
Skin: Dekade in Agnes
Boots: Redgrave

Speaking of previews, Queue Marlow of Analog Dog is going to be releasing a breathtaking new braided style, here's a little peek of it so far... (shh!) The movement is subtle & lovely, and I can only imagine RPers of certain time periods will LOVE this style!


No comments:

Post a Comment