Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love Blogging & Hate the DMV



Welp tomorrow is my birthday and I've put off my license renewal until today, and I'm even doing this blog post first! Some might say I have an avoidant personality, twisted priorities or I'm a procrastinator; I need those people to get the hell out of my brain. Anyway, I hope you feel special- you supercede the government to me! xoxo

E! Eclectic Apparel and Accessories has just released some grand new clothes, and designer Eclectic Wingtips has improved so much in her work. These clothes fit and look great, it's definitely a store to watch.

e! Military Dress (Navy) L$225 each or L$675 for the fat pack of 6
Hair: !lamb. Sugar Hiccup Redo - Honeycomb. Fifty Linden Friday
Boots: *GF* Short Lace-Up Boots -Black-
Kyoot Makeup - Autumn Feline in Moss. Fifty Linden Friday
Skin: Bella Di Notte Rosi group gift

The fit and texture of these dresses are HOT, I feel like the spirits of Joan from Mad Men (see last entry) and Brigitte Bardot fill out the look- especially in this HIGH new Clawtooth hair! Rawr!


Dress: e! Desi Sweater L$225 each or L1000L for the fat pack of 9
Hair: Clawtooth: One Fine Day - Strawberry cream
Skin: LAQ Julie

e! Desi Sweater (Green)
e! Desi Leggings
Hair: Clawtooth: One Fine Day - Delicious wine
[SOUP] Gloves gloves* -line-
Glasses: FAB.PONY "nurave" Glasses (Red)

The Kayden sweater is meant for men, but looks pretty adorable on girls as well.

e! Kayden Sweater (Purple)
Hair: !lamb. Sugar Hiccup Redo - Twix
Skin: Mynerva Sophie~Blueberry
Jeans: *AF* Buckland Jeans

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    I rock my avoidant personality with pride. I am right there with you, sister - I would be blogging now too if I had to be at the DMV instead! *shudder*

    Great post - love those Desi sweaters!

    ReplyDelete