Monday, September 27, 2010

Unique Megastore Scarllet skin & Mynerva Eyebrow Tattoos!


Scarllet Skin #11 w/ teeth option.

Anyone who knows me in RL knows I'm a huge Scarlett Johansson fan, and her and Christina Hendricks are not only the 2 women I'd switch teams for, but would REALLY like to look like. Mad Men Joan is still a dream, but with Unique Megastores' recent release, Scarllet I can look like ScarJo! I used my own shape and still looked a lot like her, it's uncanny. Each skin comes w/ hairbase & Cleavage options, and skin 11 & 12 come with adorable "teeth" options.

I'm also wearing the Scalett eyes you can also purchase, and they're pretty amazing. Light & slightly milky looking, but with great subtle color detail.

Makeup 11 w/ teeth option.
Hair: Maitreya Lila (awesome name!) in Henna

Makeup #10 comes with freckles only, and it's freakin' adorable!
Hair: TRUTH Peta - ivory

For me, I prefer dark eyebrows & mainly wear dark hair, so I used Mynerva's eyebrow tattoo layers to try out darker eyebrows on Scarrlet, and love the effect!
Makeup 09
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Brown Dark
Hair: fri. - Lucy - Timid Brown

Makeup 08
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Brown Dark
Hair: Posh- I'm A Hipser in Caramel

Makeup 07
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Black Dark (I feel like these make Scarlett a bit Jennifer Connelly!)
Hair: [Shag] - Pictures Of You - coffee

Makeup 06
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Red Light
Hair: [Shag] - Erotica - dark copper

Makeup 05
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Blonde Dark
Hair: fri.day - Carrie - Delighted Blond

Makeup 04
Mynerva Eyebrow Style 2~Blonde Light

Makeup 03
Hair: I Love Olive Emma hair in Pink Flamingo

Makeup 02
Hair: W&Y HAIR New141

Makeup 01
Hair: TRUTH Trinity - ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment