Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last Morning of Shore Leave!

Last day of shore leave! I don't remember much, except I had fun, my stomach hurts, and PHOTO BOOTH!!
Ooo, I can send these to ma!

Little help?

Skin: []::Tuli::[] :: Helena 02 The Dressing Room $65L
Jacket: *CUPCAKES - Loli - Asymmetrical Jacket in Blue
Pants: PROZAK - Stripe Capri - Gray/ First designer & store I discovered as a newbie, this is just a hop, skip & a jump away from the Telehub I rezzed at and that newbie Shelter I learned stuff at!
Hat: Hat Mechanic Black Noodle Black Band w/ Feather
Hair: fri.day Lucy.2 in Jealous Red
Shoes: COCO Two Tone Oxford shoes
Earring: Talisman - Midori Essential Pearl Earring. Gold & silver versions FREE. Don't forget to hit the lucky board! This was one of my favorite discoveries as a newbie, they have quirky earrings for next to nothing (I got the vinyl record earrings I wear religiously from here) and lots of freebies and dollarbies (including shapes & accessories!) that change constantly.

I never smile for photos. Man I feel lonely all of a sudden, sniff...

Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Makeup Tattoo - Glitzy 1 Flame. This store has sets of awesome eyeshadows (the best) and lipstick for just $10L a set!! Hellllllo addiction!


My new drinking buddy, Mojo Jojo, from Zooby's just showed up!!

I'm not going back, Jojo & me are gonna win the surfing competition then take our winnings to open a crepe stand in Mexico. See ya soon, hombres!

Sweater: {So Many Styles} Open Cardigans Beige The Dressing Room
Hair: [Shag] Somebody's Baby - cinnamon The Dressing Room
Shirt: [arnadi] Tshirt David Bowie black
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Starbright Eyeshadow - Sunshimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment