Friday, September 24, 2010

Concrete Flowers Scarves for Men & Women & new Laqroki skin!



My favorite season- autumn!- is finally here, and I'm really geeking out over the cozy fall fashions starting to come out. Concrete Flowers has just released these amazing Fallen Leaves Scarves, and I adore them to the point I wanna reach into SL and grab them for myself! They come in male and female sizes with multiple attachment points. They are mod/copy/no transfer.

(Credits for top photo)
Scarf: CONCRETE FLOWERS- FALLEN LEAVES SCARF -autumn-
Hair: Clawtooth: French Connection in Girl Next Door (50L Friday)
Skin: NEW! Laq skin in Nellie 04 Light
Sweater: :::Sn@tch Colleen Sweater Top (Black-S):::

Scarf: CONCRETE FLOWERS- FALLEN LEAVES SCARF -fall- [female] chest
Skin: NEW! Laq skin in Nellie 07 Light
Lip shade: Mynerva Plain Jane Lipstick Style 2~Orange
Sweater: 1-800-Betty Lace Sweater - Red
Hair: *booN QPT129 hair blueblack

This is what happens when the guys that tell me they'll be on my blog flake out- you get male me...

Scarf: CONCRETE FLOWERS- FALLEN LEAVES SCARF -melange-
Skin: MIASNOW Skin - ADAM Redhead 2 (Currently having a $420L skin fatpack sale!)

2 comments:

  1. cutttteee
    !~ cristiana silverweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for mens scarves which are made by silk.Though i found many of them.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete