Thursday, September 16, 2010

Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth...



Green is my favorite color, and certain shades of it just send my brain a torrent of happiness signals. This dress from Paper Couture's amazing new collection really captured me. As always, Tiny Bird released an amazing offering for Fifty Linden Friday, and I really dug how they looked together.

Dress: Paper Couture Waves Of Silk
Skin: [Bella de Notte] Rosi in light Group Gift. I have been wearing this skin OBSESSIVELY, it's a steal at $200L to join the group. The lips are so perfect, I'm having a lot of fun pairing it with dozens of eyeshadow colors.
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Brilliance Eye Makeup - Bronzed (Yep, from one of their amazing $10L e/s packs!)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Jailbird - Light Black 1 FLF (You get 2 shades, there are also red, blonde & brunette packs.)
Earrings: Stitch by Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment