Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gosh, Kosh! Awesome Makups & More




I joined SL one week before viewer 2.0 was released. I heard the torrent of complaints, and my noobie butt decided to stick with the version that already worked perfectly for me. Then... I heard about makeup layers. In RL I'm the girl that carries around about a dozen lipglosses in her bag, so having those options in SL seemed like a dream. I downloaded Emerald beta... and well you know.

The lovely Lynaja Bade, designer at KOSH was kind enough to send me a TON of makeups. I just downloaded Phoenix- so far zero crashes and it's awesome!- and I'm going to town. Here I'll show the makeup on different skins, an eyeshadow & lippie on each so you can see the original skin color for both.

KOSH offers an almost unending amount of colors & styles for sensational prices (you basically give all your owned skins dozens of renewed lives, like a zombie cat!)

LAQ Tasha skin in Milky.
KOSH Purty Lips in Strawberry
Hair: !lamb. Mon Cheri - Ink from the Hair Fair
Necklace: KOSH Multiplex necklace (mens size included!)


KOSH Glossy Eyeshadow in Emerald

Ugly Duck Jesica "Day" skin.

KOSH Shimmery & smoke eyeshadow in Violet
!lamb. Lovelier Girl - Obsidian. (Ok... I am a believer, beside the lag slags the hair fair is AMAZING. I am really, REALLY into this hair.)


KOSH Glossy lips in Raspberry


KOSH Purty lips in Sunet
Skin: Tres Blah {Light} DU Narcissus from Designer Showcase 4

KOSH Glossy eyeshadow in Choco
Shirt: GROWL Monolith Grooby Babby Hitchcock shorter T-shirt
Shorts (below): Concrete Flowers Mischa School Time shirts in dark grey (NEW!) Comes in tons of colors, and pocket and belt attachments!


I love, love, love this Bookworm bed from KOSH!! You can jump on it and it comes with a TON of poses (no sex bed, kinksters.) I'm a huge bookworm in real life (being the kid of a librarian will do that to you) every picture you see of me in my room will have books behind my head, it's sad. I just loved the gorgeous detail and BOOKS! She also makes lots of other beds and cool, loft-style furniture that really looks "lived" in, a really cool contrast in our smooth pixel world.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta agree...I give two BIG thumbs up to KOSH (and Concrete Flowers). Unique, great looking stuff for great prices! I love my smoky/shimmery eyeshadow pack and my glossy lip pack to go with my Desert Vee skins from there (the creator Lynaja Bade is helpful, quick, kind, and very generous!).

    The ONLY problem I had was with other skins that are darker (like my drow skin from Mynerva), having the makeup tattoo made other parts of my body have light colored splotches. That may be just the nature of that new tattoo layer in general, or the gray skin of the drow--I don't really know. But the eyeshadow and lip packs do wonders to revive my LaQ Glow Ania skins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that KOSH will add cleavage options for the skins too! XD

    ReplyDelete