Sunday, September 5, 2010

Atomic Concrete Flowers!

WOW, so many events going on right now! This is one of those times where it's awesome we have so many fashion blogs, because there's a lot of amazing to cover. In my little corner? Atomic keeps begging me to stalk it by releasing skins like Morgan here- this one just $500L, an exclusive for Project Donate and ALL proceeds go to UNICEF. (I Love Olive "Doris" hair in Pink Flamingo shown!)

Like my blang blang, don't you? It's the adorable Project Themeory "Back to School" paperclip necklace & bracelet set by the awesome & hilarious store Concrete Flowers (which is next door to the highly addictive Kosh- I mean they make skins that look this THIS for $599L: )
KOSH Vee skin in Wine Metal.

The hair is Taylor by Dernier Cri from the Hair Fair (seriously people- TAKE OFF YOUR PRIMS!!! A facelight are you kidding me? You're just a grey blob, fashionista!), and it moves SO beautifully and looks so glossy and lush that I want to have its hairy prim babies.

1 comment: