Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zeese arms... zhey reach nothing!!

A finalist for some beauty contest, looking super fashionable in grey tumors at the Hair Fair.

I have a "real" post I'm working on, but I wanted to take a second to be a hateful beyotch.

So I wandering around Designer's Showcase, and there are a LOT of models walking around with T-Rex arms. Giraffe long legs and t-rex arms. If you want to have legs that long, your arms *have* to be set at 100. I mean, I saw one really tall lady whose arms barely grazed her hips and she had the title "Sex Bomb". Did a sex bomb blow off half your arms? That's the only reason you'd think rocking those arms is hot. I was guilty of this too when I first joined... but if you're a "top model" with a bunch of $7,000L modeling school graduations listed in your profile you're just making everyone involved look bad. If you try to come off elite and flawless, I will call you on your shenanigans.

For a great example (lots of silhouettes!) check out Miss Hotness's proportions from this MJ video. Long arms AND legs, slender frame but has actual lady proportions.




I'm just looking out for your careers!!

1 comment:

  1. "Did a sex bomb blow off half your arms?" ---Classic Lila! <<<333

    ReplyDelete