Thursday, July 22, 2010


Goodbye, first part of Albero Gacha Festival...



Dress: Dansons une fleur valse_apricotorange
Shoes: duboo.supermarket shoes [2]
Beard: Duck Soup Emergency Facial Hair (The Bush) in Red
Hair: !lamb. Sleepyhead - Red Lobster Buffet (NOT gacha, don't we wish!)
*Sanu Floatie Crayon (pastel fuschia)
~Scribble~ Gacha Teapot/Head or Decor/Pink
~Scribble~ Gacha Teapot/Presenting/Blue/Flower UNCOMMON


Intrigue Co. - Black Cat Tiny avatar

Photos taken in the ::Modest House:: Gatcha Skybox C

... I can't wait to see the next part!

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY can't wait for the second half of the Gatcha Festival! I'm such a geek - this is my favorite event every year, and since everything's trans, I stock up for SL stocking stuffers.

    WOO HOO!! I got that dress - haven't tried it on yet. It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove Gacha, lol, the fact that there's a long festival for it is AMAZING. High five for gacha geeks!

    ReplyDelete