Monday, July 26, 2010

Let's Go See What's In This Hole!


I love the sea. I love it when it's Happy Finds & The Sea Hole's turn at Project Themeory- they always go all out and offering amazing items. I was able to afford 2 things from HF and am thrilled with them!
::Happy Finds:: Anchor Necklace & Anchor T-shirt Dress. They come together for $75L!
::Happy Finds:: Rose Headband
DECO - Chimney Sweeper muStache - Grey GROUP GIFT
Skin: Atomic- Faith in Spicey
Socks: Milk Motion Gift socks
Hair: Truth Hawks- free in your inventory! Find it under "Tapered Bob (Blonde)" Tons of other shades, too!

Skirt: The Sea Hole - Lost at sea skirt- makapuu shark for Project Themeory. (There are for skirt choices, I just fell in love with the shark.)
Skin: &Bean - Hounds of Love LARV (I love &bean skins because they make me think of what a 1930's girl would look like if she was let loose in today's Sephora.)
Shirt: (5th&Oxford) Lila - Slip *ROSE*
Necklace: Jasha Oceania Necklace (Hot)
Hair: Wot? Hair 018 {blacks} (This is my favorite hair. I enjoy having things that are impossible in real life... that includes this hair. While it's clearly the baby of Cthulu, it has a pretty sweetness to it that I love. The tentacles and have are color change from black to purple.)

So, the Sea Hole decided to be amazing-er and offer this gorgeous, unique, sculpted dress for NOTHING, just clicking the subscribo. That's awesome. Thank you.

Dress: The Sea Hole gift Box! contains WHo ate ? dress in Dark eve (ok, this insane name helps me love it even more, I must admit. I ATe!)
Hair: TRUTH Rebecca - espresso (I don't know what it is, but this hair is like dude catnip. Dudenip?)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Sofia Funeral skin 1 (exclusively at Potters Field, please check my recent entries for slurl and more info!)

Seriously, check out the back detailing of this dress. I'd spend $400L on this (if I had more than $43L, that is!) and it's just... free. Thank you, Mrs. Sea Hole. Any reader of my blog knows I've been a fan of yours, and you just keep the crush chugging along. You complete me... avatar. Arrr!


Playlist for the outfits!
Modest Mouse- Dashboard / Missed the Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment