Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cyborg Reindeer Frida Kahlo Loves You


The fashion feeds... glamor glamour glamor. It's awesome, but what about those of us that like colors, knick-knacks, whack-a-doo smash-things-together looks? And robots? I'm insane right now. I thank the American health care industry. Please to enjoy.

Pierced elf ears with tiny eyes and huge lips are played out... cyborg elk are the wave of the fashion future!

Dress: Stitch by Stitch Frida Kahlo dress (My favorite designer on SL, if I could I'd buy everything she made and be very happy.)
Necklace: Stitch by Stitch L Boite:my message beads
Gloves: Twosome Gatcha Gloves green dots
Skin: Ugly Duck Cyborg skin $200L Gacha machine. (This is why I love the group. I got *2* double, and by the awesome Fade Lei allowing us to trade I got BOTH the awesome cyborg skins! I'm a cyborg!)
Boots: G*Field Short Western Boots in Red. (I love these boots, and well under $200L, too!)

Outfit Playlist:
The Distillers- Drain the Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment