Monday, July 19, 2010

Homespun Magic


Today a small store I love, Homespun, released Party dresses in four different patterns. I picked up the Rosy Gingham as it just had such a nice, summery Southern vintage feel to it. Just looking at it makes me crave a tall glass of iced tea! Homespun is absolutely wonderful with making country-vintage that's still very fashionable- not to mention some amazing furniture from the same era. There are also amazing unisex jeans that I've been wanting to seen worn in action by a fella with a nice shape... ;)

Ever since discovering the store thanks to the Geekgasm hunt, Mynerva has become one of my very favorite skin lines. The faces are sweet, young and pretty with a quirky edge- and FANTASTIC freckles! These pop bottle top earrings from Deco (one of my favorite jewelry shops) fit the feel of the dress well in my opinion, and I love these glasses from duboo- the hint of cat eye reminds me of the ones my mom wore as a kid. :)

Dress: Homespun Party Dress - Rosy Gingham
Glasses: duboo.oh my ghost glasses (Project Themeory)
Skin: Mynerva Cynthia Butterscotch Clouds
Hair: fri.day Miley in Moody Brown
Earrings: *DECO - Recycled Earrings*

Outfit Playlist:

Coat Of Many Colors- Dolly Parton

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics!!

    I too recently discovered Mynerva skins and they're my favorites now.

    ReplyDelete