Friday, May 14, 2010

DJ Last Minute!

A picture says seven words: "Stop. Lila. Stop. It's not working. No."


So, tonight is a big night for me. My amazing boss lady, ElizaRose Gloom, is uber busy in RL so I'm organizing AND Djing AND hosting the show, when usually I'm just a hostess. Gulp.

Right now I'm refining my playlist, after this I have to get REAL life ready because right after the show I need to drive across town to a VERY important birthday party, sigh. I'm mucho looking forward to that, I just really wish my life didn't follow the pattern of "duuuuuulllll...OMGAKUNGFUDUCKISBEATINGCHUCKNORRISALERTTHEPRESIDENT!!!.. duuullll". You get the idea. Possibly? Anyway, please come to the Danger Dolls show! Unless you just wanna boo me! I am very emotionally fragile!

Why I'm not managing/hosting/DJing AND dancing... yes, it was even more painful than it looks. =(

I'm digging my casual look right now, so here's some pics. I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOES. Holy cow. Anyway, I'm going to look a complete 180 from this tonight, thus I snapped these.

Lila's Most Favorite Shoes Evar: Wing Sneaker Boots from Chapeau tres Mignon
Hair: Check last entry. I'm so laaaazy.
Shirt: Surf Couture Slouchy Thread Sweater - Gray Stripe $50L Friday! Oh man I love this thing, rooomy but still sexy.
Shorts: *CUPCAKES Modern Suspender Set - Black/Red

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment