Friday, May 14, 2010

Fifty Linden Hop

Outfit(s) Playlist:
Mates of State- My Only Offer

Hair: W&Y Hair New141 (a name that rolls off the tongue like tacks off sandpaper, eh?) I LOVE this hair, and it comes with the option to change the jewel colors to almost a dozen different choices. This is also a click-and-change-the-haircolor kind of hair, which I love. Interestingly enough (to me, anyway) it seems brands based in Japan use this technology *almost* exclusively.
Boots: Bax Prestige Boots in gold
Dress: Tiny Bird - St Augustine Dress - Champagne $50L

Hair: Tiny Bird - Postcards from Italy - Brown (also comes in a Red shade, and they have another black unisex hair that's awesome but looks downright hateful on my particular noggin.) $50L
Blouse: PIDIDDLE Soft Soul Top - Lilac $50L

Obviously my "phtotography skills" are awful (my grandparents owned a photography studio for decades, they'd laugh their teeth out if they saw me referring to the above as "photography") anyway, sorry about the photo being even more boring than usual- hopefully I'll get some interesting shots at Danger Dolls tonight, at 9PM SLT! *plug plug*

No comments:

Post a Comment