Monday, May 10, 2010

Want to be a walking creamsicle? Sure, we all do!

Outfit Playlist- I'm just listening to Blondie- a lot of Blondie.


For today only Mischief is offering the "My Best Girl" dress for $50L only, or $150L for a fatpack! They're sweet little dresses perfect for spring. They come in five colors and have really nice flower/ivy detailing on them.


Dress: Mischief "My Best Girl" dress in Melon $50L Today Only!
Hair: Truth Kase Mahogany

My skin today is from The Dressing Room's fabulous new collection, *YS & YS* (Your Skin Your Shape) Barbara TDR SummerTime, only $70L. These deals only last a week, so make sure to hurry in!

Also featured at TDR is the {SMS} Basic Cardigan Orange. It comes with a full sweater attachment, though for this pairing I'm just wearing the top. Suddenly I'm craving orange sorbet...

Sweater: So Many Styles Basic Cardigan Orange for TDR 3 $50L
Hair: Miel Sunday Hair in Black 2
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment