Thursday, May 20, 2010

SwanSong Gift

Outfit playlist:
The Ronettes- Be My Baby

The maker of Atomic Bambi- one of my favorite stores- has a new offshoot store called SwanSong. If you like delicate, pretty dresses you should definitely check the store out! At her new Bill Starlust outlet she's offering this free bikini in SIX colors, perfect for upcoming pool parties and/or Jello fights!
Hair: NEW Truth Sylvia in Sangria

[[[ SWANSONG ]]] Breeze Kaftan in Scarlet
Hair: NEW Truth in Bettina

I love these dresses, it's like something you'd wear in Haight/Ashbury in the 60's summertime. I've been digging cute little dresses lately, I'll try to feature some thrifty ones soon!


I love the Sylvia hair, you get your main color pack and then the choices in color changing stripes. I love candy colored hair, ESPECIALLY pink, and Truth does some of the best pink hair in SL (I Love Olive is my other favorite.) My skin is the new League "Taylor" skin, I am completely in love with it. It's my first League skin, the ones I've tried before seemed to have been made for avatars with stronger "bone" structure, but this one works very well with delicate faces.

Tattoo: "Hope" from La Petite Morte
Necklace: Deco Springtime necklace
Pose: Striking Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment