Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dressing Dangerously

Outfit playlist:
Nouvelle Vague- The Killing Moon
Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage
I am the proud hostess of a show called Danger Dolls, which is burlesque (basically a witty, teasing strip down to pasties and panties- NEVER nudity) but with a post-apocalyptic-steamPUNK-industrial edge. Its creator also runs The Doll House- the best vintage burlesque in SL- ElizaRose Gloom. For my "character" looks quite a bit different from my usual look.




I always patchwork pieces from everywhere, never using a complete outfit from one place. I kind of think of myself as a girl who lives in the post-apocalyptic wasteland, grabbing out top hats, canes and costumes where she can find them to put on amateur shows to save the sanity of herself and those around her. Magic, vaudeville comedy, maybe a little soft shoe... our hostess was born in the wrong decade.

The costume changes each night (performances are Tuesday & Friday 9PMSLT), I'll start documenting them here. :) Tonight I was wearing...


Corset shirt: Umi Usagi The Black Bunny hunter FREE from lucky chair!
Belt:
[.:* LOULOU&CO *:.] FREE from the Dark Katz hunt!
Boots:
Bax ankle boots in black
Hair:
Red Queen Envy hair in PitchOnyx
Hat:
Grim Bros. Vampire Phobia hat
Tattooes:
GrungeInk Cherished Tattoo (Full Body)
Gloves:
Indyra Originals Urban Agenda Blouse: Fire Cat outfit (FREE from Dark Katz hunt, going on now!)
Piercings:
Medley
Fishnet Stockings:
Dominion Fashions Freebie
Bracelets:
[SB] Trinkets Bracelet Set (free form Accessory Faire)

No comments:

Post a Comment