Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meet me down in the ol' Sea Hole, arrrgh!

Outfit(s) playlist:
Blur- Tender

Anyone else think I'm channeling Thora Birch here?

Magika is one of my very favorite hair stores- great prices, truly unique styles and they are just well-made. Not only can you pick up a TON of amazing hair free from there, they're having a $99L for a fatpack on a ton of great styles. Today she released 2 new styles, "Wild" really appealed to me (especially in the "wild" color pack, see above) so I'll be rocking it on my noggin for these photos. :)


The Sea Hole is an amazing store. Not only are the clothes gorgeous and unique, but it also offers some top shelf skins for $400L each and shapes that are actually GOOD for $150L each. Above you can see their recent release, the Ric-rac-nRoll Cherry dresses- vintage/rockabilly cute with a quirky edge.


Dress: Ric-rac-nRoll Cherry dress:: Goldy Zoom Cherry (TIP: Detach the prim skirt and the outfit doubles as a cute one-piece swimsuit!)
Pose: [doll.] Ella 09 subscribe-o-matic gift! pose
Skin: Sea Hole Drinkskin- Fate, red lip zenith. In this photo only is DrinkShape in Tender
Shoes: Paper Couture from XStreet
Hair accessory: tomoto corsage from gacha machine $10L

Ok, I will admit this photo/pose/prop is insane. I am a little insane. This is going to creep in occasionally. Enjoy?

Top: The Sea Hole Camille Sculpty Crop Top : Red cake
Pants: The Sea Hole Highwaisted Engineer Shorts (Black Denim)
Shoes: Shiny Things Sugar Pumps in Cherry
Pose: -RC- MyFace Pose
Skin: Plastik

No comments:

Post a Comment