Friday, June 25, 2010

50 Linden Hop Into the Ocean!

I started out the FLF trek in a weird mood... (click to see my shopping... outfit.)

Swimsuits seemed to be the thing of the day this Friday, so grab your trunks and dive in!

At least Crispin Glover doesn't think I'm a loser. I love you too, Crispin. Hey, does this make me a furry now? Noooo!

Elephant nose, ears & pose: RC Cluster $50L
Swimsuit: (5th&Oxford) Narita Swimsuit $50L

Dress: *katat0nik* Dottie Dress $50L (I ADORE this dress!!)
Sandals: [SC] Surf Couture - Desert Sandals - Original $50L
(Picture taken- and Crispin Glove photo- from the lovely Vaude store!)

"What? Of course I'm a legitimate cowboy, sheesh!!!"

It also comes in this cool down option!

Sunglasses: (Elate!) Susie Cateye Shades - Cobalt $50L
Hat: Reek Ween Cowboy Hat - Blue $50L I love Reek. It's like- I don't go around thinking "Gee, I really need a blue cowboy hat." Then I buy it- and I freakin' love it!! They have such beautifully crafted odd/fun things, I love that store.
Hair: Ploom Sylvan in Indigo

Bikini: PIDIDDLE - Sexy Swim Kinis $50L Pink version also included.
Pose from the RC Cluster set :)

Bikini: Luck, Inc. Ibizia Bikini Tartan $50L
Glasses, teeth, sign: RC Cluster Whatever, Loser boxed set $50L

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment