Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Truth Hair (Most of It...)

New Truth hair, yippee!!
Lucille in Mocha, skin Leafy in Miso.

Lucille Streaked in Cocoa (Streak script color options!) Skin by Lara Skin.


Iris (brown pack) Iris & Iris 2- Iris (bottom) comes with a ton of thread/bead color change options! Skin by Curio, all poses by Modd.G.

The other new style NOT pictured is going to be blowing up like the Sylvia hair did, I think. It's basically the last streaked/layered style, except a little bow is attached. It's cute, but I have to pay for my hair and it's no a big enough difference for me to spend my money on. :) It'll be hugely popular, though, mark my words- especially with the Kiki Kannibal-SL types.

I am so sorry for the repeating poses, it's just really hard finding ones where the hair doesn't stick THROUGH the breast! =o

1 comment:

  1. Oh ROCK!! I love those styles. Thank you for showing us.

    You look gorgeous! Which Curio skin is that? So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete