Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just a quick note about this blog...

Just a note- as pretty obvious by my photos- I do not use Photoshop. Absolutely nothing against bloggers that do, but when it's used with fashion reviews/showcases instead of just artistic photos... it just doesn't feel right to me. I've paid good lindens on clothes and shapes (no shape demo should have warned me, but it was SUCH a popular brand I went without... nonono) that looked downright awful or just very different from how the bloggers altered it. Now, some amazing ones keep the integrity of the clothes while just making the photos more dynamic- more power to them, but since I don't have those skillz to pay the billz I go without.

I do not get freebies from designers... as no one reads this blog. ;D (Feeds are like "whatever dude") So if I praise something... it's cuz I think it's awesome and will be awesome to others. I have given constructive criticism in the past and will continue doing so- but I will always be respectful to the hard-working designers & content creators. Without them, I'd still have a melted conehead hair-head hybrid and be wearing that pink newbie dress from hell with skin that looks like a G.I. Joe had his face smushed against a hot summer sidewalk all day.

With that said, I will always take my photos with the highest possible graphic resolution and try to chose lighting & poses that will best show the products. Thank you and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment