Monday, June 7, 2010

There's So Much Beauty It Can Make You Cry



Outfit/Morning Playlist:
Modest Mouse- The World At Large
Band of Horses- The General Specific

If I'm up and on in the morning I like listening to music. Sadly, most of the places that play the kind of music I like don't kick up into the afternoon. Instead, I get notices about "Morning House Music!", "Death Metal for Breakfast!". It is not morning in Europe, and lemme tell you- they don't play. More power to you if that's your aural coffee... me, I listen to my own mixes at Project Playlist or my trusty iTunes. I like something kicky, but not too hard- kinda like the fancied-up lady coffee I drink. Once I wake up more I tend to veer in this direction...

The Go! Team- Grip Like A Vice
TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me (I HATE YOUR ADS, VEVO! Why are you playing me a tourist video for THE STATE I LIVE IN?!?! HULK SMASH!!! Anyway... both these videos are great on top of being sweet songs, so check 'em out.)

Jacket: Meriken Co. FREEBIE
Shorts: -Veschi- Jeanius! Plaid
Earrings: Lucy in Disguise Owl Earrings FREEBIE
Boots: -CLEMATIS- Green Stitch Leather Boots FREEBIE (Ok, I found these sweet boots as a group gift freebie when I was wandering around a Japanese sim. Once I find it again I PROMISE I will slurl all over your face!)
Hair: Maitreya Malou in Crayon
Glasses: *FishyStrawberry* College glasses $50L Friday item
Skin: -KA- Design Charlize skin (discontinued)
Poses: Poses for Posers, RIP :(

A store I love, Zaara, is having a 50% off sale on everything except what they featured in a Flickr contest. I grabbed this pretty Spring-time feeling dress for a scant $110L.



Hair: fri.day Lucy.2 in Jealous Red (I don't need to tell you about the mega sale there, do I? Didn't think so.)
Dress: Zaara Fulvari *Green*
Pose: Glitterati

Oop, lookit that. I just got a notice from a fashion group that some place has a deal on "mens bulges"- only in SL! Now I'm awake, wowza.

1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful and fashionable young lady.

    -A fan named Oberon W.

    ReplyDelete