Friday, June 11, 2010

Lady Looks Like A Dude...


Look playlist:

MIASNOW debuted her new male skin, Adam, a few days ago to a lot of acclaim. Today she added two new lucky chairs to her store- one giving out the Adam skin! I was lucky enough to win one, so I threw on the free Kieran shape from Maschienenwerk and suddenly became...

Bruce Willis STARS in Die Hard 5: Second DIE!

Jacket: Meriken Co. Rhett coat in black
Shirt: $50L Friday Milk Motion My Ripped Shirt
Poses: $50L Friday Long Awkward Pose [LAP] Dude VII Pose Set
Skin & eyes: MIASNOW, both free! Adam Redhead 2 skin



Please, please, there's only so many times I can say "yippee-ki-yay..."

Oh... and for the morbidly curious, here's what Adam looks like in my regular girly shape...

Yes, Bruce withered away into a malnourished, bald Seth Green. Oh, and my friend Owl Sweetwater made that swanky owl ring, hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment