Friday, June 18, 2010

$50 Linden Hop!

My favorite time of the week in SL, here's what I picked up! Scroll down to see my "guy friendly" FLF list. :)

(Yes, that little plant is unfortunately placed...)

Hair: !lamb. Dog Roses - Kit Kat $50L Friday (Hat is color change!)
Bra & panties: (epoque) Strapless Bra & High-waist Knickers - Grey/Nude Lace $50L Friday! (I freakin' love this vintage style, I personally think this can double as a swimsuit.)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Ember in Honey shade- HoneyB (I've joined the bandwagon... I freakin' LOVE this skin!! It's just so pretty, delicate with divine spring shade makeups.)
Pose: /.tea/ speaking her name in vain $50L Rockin' Friday poses pack

I had a really weird thing happen with the Deco necklace... after I unpacked it it basically became huge and covered my screen no matter which way I turned... did this happen to anyone else? Help?

Tattoo: [The Habitat] Tattoo - Springtime (Unisex) $50L Friday!
Dress: +mocha+ - Moon Light Dance [Blue] $50L Friday! (also comes in 3 other colors)
Hair: !lamb. Whoop Dee Doo - Butter $50L Friday! (I get so excited when lamb does FLF, their hair is unique & completely addictive.)
Skin: [PF] Ember - New Blood
Pose: Glitterati Model Set 1

Close-up of Miel Gia Ring, !lamb hair & Habitat tattoo.

Dress: -L`Abel- Ditte demin set $50L Friday! (Taking off the prim skirt gives you a lovely vintage-style swimsuit!)
Necklace: Miel Gia Necklace $50L Friday (comes with ring pictured above)

Close-up of Miel necklace (man I love their jewelry...), Pink Fuel Ember skin Honey shade in Beestung & fri.day Carrie hair in Anxious Blond.

Wow, a gorgeous $50L wedding gown! If you're on a budget and planning a partnership ceremony, this is a great idea... I apologize for the chintzy wedding background!!

Dress: BeetleBones Runaway Bridal Gown $50L Friday!
Skin: Pink Fuel Ember skin Honey shade in Pure (You can get a 4 shade pack, including dark/light/red brows & freckle options for under $2,000L. Single skins are only $700!)
Hair: fri.day Yelena.2 in Timid Brown
Shoes: G*Field Slingback Heels in White

What's in it for the guys?
My awesome friend Ezra now as me reporting to him what the guys can use on FLF, so here's my list! Epoque has black boxer shorts (slurl above), sh*t happens has sunglasses, Cheap Makeup has wifebeaters, tattoos at Habitat (slurl above), nice chest ones (slurl above), and Deco (slurl above) has a mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment