Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Zombie Apocalypse Is Looking Faaabulous!


Only my zombie doll and I survived...

I love a lot of designers in SL, but Vita's Boudoir has been my favorite ever since I discovered them thanks to Fabulous Fashion with Angie Mornington. I was so happy that they were in the Black & Blue fair (everyone blogged that feather dress, but it's such a marvel I don't blame the onslaught) and them being at ZPC? Yep, geeked out. They're also premiering their new shoes! This gorgeous Bed of Roses dress comes with detachable floating roses as well.

Vita's Boudoir Bed of Roses dress, Laura Red skin by Ugly Duck, hair by Truth.

Vita Boudoir's "Neon Marilyn" dress, hair Ingenue Myrna in Ash Blonde $1L @ Savoir Hair, skin Taylor Medium in Pillarbox. Pose Model Pack 2 by Glitterati, who's having a month-long sale- single pose packs are only $100L!

Critique on the heels: Boudoir Red Shoes: The backs have a matching bunch of roses similar to the dress, and it's done flawlessly. However, I think a lot of improvement can be done to the front of the heel. It's open-toed- and while nothing is wrong with that, it seems laid-back compared to the serious detail at the back of the shoe. Also, I'd imagine covering toes entirely would be easier for a new shoe designer, but obviously that's just guessing on my part. The Boudoir Beige shoes, however, are pretty much perfect. For some reason the open-toed front looks much better with a lighter shade, and the back detailing on these are just as lovely. For $250L it's a great buy for formal wear.



Outfit: Vita's Boudoir- Nerves Boudoir Jumpsuit (Black & Blue Fair)
Skin: &Bean- Hounds of Love FORELL LIGHT

Vita's Boudoir Moulin Rouge outfit, Truth hair, &Bean - Trilogy Syphie Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment