Tuesday, June 1, 2010

News, instant free clothes & SL pop art!

OUTFIT PLAYLIST:
Julian Casablancas- 11th Dimension
The Black Keys- Tighten Up (omg I am in LOVE with this new album, they just get better & better.)

Well, I was able to get away for the weekend and it really recharged me. Also, I've been having a great SL day so that helps too! Amazing set by Enigma Bombay (I kind of see her as the angel of great music in Second Life) dancing crazy at The Laundromat, plus I got some clothes made by awesome women during that time! I started out like this, a low-key outfit that I still like a lot. It's very much how I dress in RL, which I try to avoid since this is an AMAZING SECOND life where you can be ANYTHING, but sometimes it happens. :)

Also, one of my very favorite hair places in SL just moved into their new sim released a new style I love- I Love Olive! Normally I get the "crazy" colored pack there because they do my favorite pink hair in SL- and hell I probably will later- but I really loved how this looked brown, and I could use some short brown hair. Her hair packs being under $200L also make them EXTRA addictive.

Hair: I Love Olive Isa hair in Dark Brown
Skirt: MINK*SHOP **nikukyu** Retro skirt in red (I lovelovelove this skirt, and the style comes in a ton of different colors. It's just under $100L and comes with some nice options to change up the style. As you can see, it has awesome movement for dancing/air guitar playing!)
Shirt: {paper.doll} VNeckTee- in Oatmeal (An under $100L item that's sexy without being revealing, also comes in many other colors.)
Bracelets: [} Jasha {] Tahta Bracelets - Wood
Necklace: Happy Finds Cotton heart necklace

Then Enigma played a Julian Casablancas song, which prompted ByrneDarkly Cazalet and I to moon over him. I politely asked her to make a Julian alt so I could dance with him/her. She declined, but instead made this ace shirt and gave me a copy!


Julian all over my chest, ohhhh yeah...
Julian Casablancas shirt by ByrneDarkly Cazalet, Owl hat by Owl Sweetwater (a great friend & amazing new SL burlesque performer!)- I am now a member of the Owl Cult, hoot hoot!

What's that swanky background, you ask? Well it just happens to be the second addition to my SL art collection, Madame Pinku by MISS KIKA. It's from The Tart Gallery, and all of Miss Kika's work is amazing pop art- I HIGHLY recommend checking it out when you have some time!

Tonight is also the Danger Dolls show at 9PM SLT, and you never want to miss that. :) Bunnie Frakture is DJing tonight, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment