Friday, August 6, 2010

Dollhouse Freebies & Hunt!


The longer in SL I am, the more exceptional people I meet. One of my best SL friends Ezra (who is on board for future mens fashion products, wa-hoo!) pointed me to a brand new mall, The Dollhouse, built by his friend and designer of one of my new favorite stores, Evol. Until Saturday The Dollhouse is having a small hunt, and many stores are offering freebies galore! The store is alternative in nature, though it has everything from cute (age appropriate) kids clothes to tattoos with really low prices all-around. It's a new gem and I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!
Everything listed is FREE as a bird!

Bracelet in 1st pic: EVOL Day of the dead Bracelet (I'm freakin' in love with this bracelet!)
CURiOSiTiES [sophisticated nonsence] Kids Cupboard (Pink)
Dress: =Libertine= Bow Down Dress
Tie: [Saturnine Dreams] Grape Silk & Spider Tie
Hat: EVOL Day of the Dead Mini Tophat Gift
Socks: EVOL Stripe Dot socks

(Hair: Tiny Bird - Kissy Kissy - Natural Red from their awesome Fifty Linden Friday hair packs!!)

Playlist:
Welcome to the Dollhouse (from the twisted, wonderful film.)

1 comment:

  1. cute socks :D
    thanks for sharing - cute blog as well :)
    Stjarney from Freebsforslkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete