Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Feeling Rough, I'm Feeling Raw, I'm in the prime of my life...


"Lila, you've just been given the Best Blogger of the Universe award- Second Life AND First Life!! What will you do first, you magnificent she-bitch?"

"I'm gonna dress up like I'm an extra in MGMT's "Time to Pretend" video!"



"Dammit... I knew we shouldn't have given it to her... I told you she had meth teeth. We're outta heeeere!"

Dress: RazzaNova GROUP GIFT: Oro Viejo Minidress (Subscribo gift)
Fur: ][AV][cape fur bambi right shoulder (The Fashion House)
Hair: [!SyDS! Hair] Je t'aime... moi non plus - Raven (got this on a lucky board, woot! I am so easy to make happy, it's ridiculous.)
Skin: :[Plastik]:-Lionheart-Fable-Warpaint (These skins are at half price to thank people for voting for The Plastik for Best Skin Joint!)
Tyranny - Books - Brushes - The Loon - Thigh (Left)
Tyranny - The Loon- socks


Skin: :[Plastik]:-Lionheart-Fable-GameFace
Fur: ][AV][cape fur camel
Shirt: SYSY's: Member gift: Painter shirt bronze (members only color)
Hair: !lamb. Witch - Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment