Friday, August 27, 2010

Epic Mustache Post, Part 2!

Some of my favorite gin strainers are from the Clawtooth: Men Love Mustaches pack. Here is a lovely look at these darlings!
"The Dapper Dandy." Hair by Wild0, skin by Mynerva.


"Clawtooth: The Frowny Cowboy" (Skin by Curio, hair by fri.day)

"Clawtooth: The Quick Draw" (Skin by Ugly Duck, hair by Ploom)

"Clawtooth: The Regal Baron" (Skin by Dutch Touch, hair by Truth.)

"Clawtooth: The Stern General" (Hair by Wild0, skin by Dutch Touch, shirt by Rednecks from Hell- $30L on Xstreet.)

duboo.charlie's moustache4 & duboo.dreamer samara's pipe [wood] (Skin by AtomicBambi, hair by SyDs.)

Ouchie Dumpling is startled by the power of her devilish 'stache/goatee combo created by Nix Sands!

Paradox Messmer's 'stache from Discord Designs makes him strong like bull!

Hope you enjoyed it- power to the 'stache! JAZZ HANDS!

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked and appalled at my picture! lol I look like Colonel Angus! http://www.hulu.com/watch/4109/saturday-night-live-colonel-angus-comes-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in all your staches, btw...but I think my favorite is the one with you and the pipe! \o/

    ReplyDelete