Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thirsty for Thursday?

More CandyDoll skins, this time only $50L each a tone for Thirsty Thursday! Yep, that means this deal is for today only. Since I showed some of their skins the other day I thought I'd showcase the body a bit (so pixel nudity ahead!) I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of the body, especially for the price- the skin isn't muddy at all, and I like how cute and "low-key" the small nipples are
Skin: *CandyDoll* Alina in Tanned
Hair: (epoque hair) Fashion Pop - Meat
Shirt: (Dernier Cri) Vest (over tank) - Maroon



Skin: *CandyDoll* Alina in Dark w/ hairbase
Jacket: SLink Milli Military Coat (Platinum Hunt)
Phoenix Rising - Journey Earrings (Platinum Hunt)


Tattoo: {Dead Carrot} [I drawed this] tattoo. I love these tattooes, also a Thirsty Thursday exclusive.
Skin: *CandyDoll* Alina in Pale
Hair: TRUTH Marguerite in Coffee

Skin: *CandyDoll* Alina in Tan
Panties: (5th&Oxford) Days of the Week Panty - *thursday*
Hair: fri.day - Marie - Dramatic Red

No comments:

Post a Comment