Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Ugly Duck Group Gift & Build!


If you haven't heard (or even if you have, please stay) Ugly Duck at Filthy Cute has released a new group gift- and wrapped around it is an amazing multi-story build! Picture heavy entry ahead.


Ugly Duck Droid skin, with Data prim eyes. The skin is genderless and comes barcoded on the back. It is bad ass. When you land, walk around the walkway to the left and enter the "Gacha" room to find the group gifts. It's smooth, sterile and stainless.


I loved the old build, and was a little bummed out that it was changing. Well hell, now I barely remember what it used to look like! Ms. Fade Lei- who owns the land with Noam Sprocket of Gritty Kitty (who really needs to hurry and move in, btw...)

Has created levels of a futuristic... I'd call it dystopia but I'm pretty sure Ms. Lei wants the future to look and work just like this. "I tried to keep it like the old Dirty Cute, but this ones Filthy Cute." Old DC was a big influence, though the tunnels here are way damn cooler. So far it's been featured on the Emerald Beta login page and Showcased!

Filthy. Under construction Red Light District. This cracks Fade up because she reproduces asexually through Bjork song transmissions.

The "All Is Full of Love" moving gallery.

Tunnel!

Strip for cold, robot businessmen at the luxe The Metro Club!

Big awesome sign and moving billboard. Yes, she creates amazing skins then builds this. I will hold your hand while we both give up on ever being cool.

I call him "Quacker, the Ugly Duck!" Click him to open a door to skin that'll make you stand out and be accepted by your robot overlords.

Click and teleport. The teleporter is awesome and even tells you what level you are on with a sexy lady robot voice!

Droids like humans nude and behind bars.

These pictures are a *tiny* look at the new Filthy Cute, it really needs to be experienced. Visit, join the group, gets tons of skins for $250L, get some $200L gacha skins then also buy her other skins because... they are really, really nice.


Creative people are evil. She lured me over to show me a terrifying skin she made (I can't stress how much thinking of it gives me bad flashbacks) then she stored me underground to consume later.
I'm not kidding, I'm still down there. She threw down a laptop and made me write this. I have lived a sinful and wicked life but I really need to pee, please.

I love you all.

Playlist:

1 comment: