Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kawaii Pink Fuel Gyaru skin& Wot? Hair

Hey everyone! I have a little post up at the Second Style blog, I wrote it a while ago but I guess they had a backlog. :) It's a great blog that's open to guest bloggers so check that out if you're interested!

Hair: Wot? 032
Skin: [PF] Ember - Violet
Dress: (5th&Oxford) Rosalie Babydoll
Hat: (Milk Motion) My straw hat
Heels: Clocktower Designs Rogue Heels Charcoal
Socks: *BOOM*

Quick post to show the awesome new Pink Fuel Gyaru skin I picked up at The Circle Project (which has a *ton* of exclusive deals, so check it out!). If you don't know, Gyaru is a super cute style in Japan that used to be pretty ridiculous (if you've seen the Super Gals! anime you know what I'm talking about) but has toned down and it's very pretty, soft and girly now. The skin comes in 4 different makeup styles (including nude), $400L each.

Gyaru model.


The skin comes with light/dark brows, 4 eyebrow shape styles and lots of fun prim stickers!

[PF] Star Stickers Set 3, hair by Wot?. Wot? is one of my *favorite* hair places- this tentacle hair is by far my favorite. It represents to sides of my interests- the cute and the absurd- and it's truly something you can wear in SL. The store is closing :( and they are having a sale. Each hair pack is just $40L and fatpacks are $120L, so if you like unusual hair styles you have until Sept. 14 to shop there. I also got my pair of brass knuckles there, so... something to keep in mind. Safety first!

It's raining frogs at the Starlust Floyd sim!!

[PF] Heart Stickers (multi) set.

All poses by Marukin!

No comments:

Post a Comment