Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project Stumbleory

Just a little post... Stumblebum and Project Themeory are out! OUT I TELL YOU!

Hair: !lamb. Lost - Milk $75L for Stumblebum. This is a brand new shade that will be added to the black & white hairpacks!
Outfit: Pig - Liza Minelli is ALIVE $75L for Project Themeory
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Porcelain - Stumble 2

I've been a fan of Atomic's skins and love the ones I own, but I've never tried Audri for whatever reason, and I am realllly loving this skin. Close-up!


Hair: !lamb. Say Redux - Milk $75L


3 comments:

  1. LOL @ "OUT, I TELL YOU!"

    hahahahaha! That makes me laugh so hard, for some reason. I'm still laughing.

    *runs to get that hair and skin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay random laughter! *surprise hugs and best wishes to your family*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying on that Atomic skin tonight! That looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete