Monday, August 2, 2010

Incog-neato!



COMING SOON: STEADY MENS FASHION COVERAGE! If you design mens skin, hair, clothing and/or accessories and would like to see them covered here, please contact Lila Corith in-world! I'm also looking for guys of all kinds that would like to share their personal style in this blog.

Bad, bad day. I've found that how bad/good my day is in 1st life greatly affects what I put on in 2nd. I've spent most of the day in my boy shape & a boy skin (see above) so that says a lot too... just disappear and pretend I'm someone different. :) This look is basically me hiding (long jacket in summer?!? Masochist!!) and being a big Annie Hall fan.

Coat: BoHo HoBo crushed velvet coat black (BIG ups to Fade Lei to introducing me to this store- great boho/hippie styles for super freakin' cheap.)
Sunglasses: Deco Swank glasses
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump - Metallic Noir high heels
Jeans: Armidi - Grace Jeans - Chic (I am so. in. love. with these jeans.)
Skin: [ATOMIC] Emma in Flashy 2
Bag: Berries Inc. summer freebie
Shirt: *1800-Betty*Lace Sweater - Red
Hair: Truth hair in Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment