Monday, August 9, 2010

Platinum Scum


I had a GREAT weekend, then I return to SL and it's just... weird. The only people that said "hi" were either being greedy or prying into my 1st life. What's a girl to do? Hit a fair, start a super rad hunt and take some pics as a fashion hermit!
Hair:
Ploom Dot in Blackberry ($10L fatpack for the Platinum Hunt!)
Jacket: [ATOMIC] Ritzy Blazer - Black ($10L Platinum Hunt, also get a white version!)
Heels: [SC] Surf Couture - Nantucket Spectators - Navy (Shoe Fair, I *adore* these shoes!)
Skirt: Fume' - Black Fur Skirt (The Fashion House, new, 10th-25th of every month- think a "Dressing Room" type deal.)
Shirt: fri.day - Film.Crew (The Come On) - FLF Gift
Bag: Veschi
Bracelets: *Ticky Tacky* Twinkle Bangles
Skin: :Curio: Sundust-Battle Royale-Pure


Necklace: Mustache - 'Stache Charm Necklace ($10L, Platinum Hunt)

Playlist:
The Arcade Fire- The Suburbs

1 comment:

  1. Take that ridiculous moustache necklace off! lol What a let down that was...all items were supposed to be worth around 400L. Don't get me started on that hunt (which I'm about half down with, btw).

    Hit me up if you want locations of any of the items!

    ReplyDelete