Friday, April 9, 2010

Fifty Linden Lindy Hop!

Playlist:

I *love* Fifty Linden Fridays, and I love being on the same actual time as SL. Here are the things I decided to buy- I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely the selections were this week. Not that they aren't always- just most of it appealed to my tastes.


My skin is from the amazing Ugly Duck .Clawtooth hair- my favorite non-flexy hair on SL so fair- in Fancy Fancy. One lovely shade, and a color change headband that's detachable.

I LOVE HATS. Always want them to come back in fashion in 1st life ala the 1950's (*swoons* hat boxes!) even though my head is usually too big for most lady hats. I love the hat fashions on SL, and the amazing Split Pea is my favorite- delicately sized and designed hats, yet they're unique and make a statement just the same. This is the awesomely named Bone Machine Pillbox Hat. Anyone want to start an SL death metal band with that name with me?

Poses & cute flowers in my hands for all photos are from Long Awkward Poses FLF output. I usually don't fall for poses, but gosh darn these are as cute as buttons. Heck, cuter! You are also given the poses sans flowers.

[ No attendance on picture day ]

Ty Zvezda- a gorgeous dress in the photo. Put it on me, and was given a body guide to fit the dress- resizing the dress was recommended (not built-in resizers, and I'm awful at doing it manually.) The optimum body specifications were.... for a stick person, basically. So sadly, I have no photo because the dress looks like streaks of grey were painted onto me randomly. The dress actually had multiple invisiprims, which I have not seen on anything but shoes.



I love, love, love this Bella dress in Robin from Silent Sparrow. I also adore the stockings, which you buy separately but you get 5 gorgeous shades. Here's a close-up of robin, which is an exact match of the dress.

The detail going over and onto the leg is adorable genius-ness!

Glasses: *FishyStrawberry* College glasses. "$50L, for simple glasses- that ain't no deal!" sez the non-existent person that reads this blog. Ah HA! I say. You can change them into a multitude of colors- the frames, metal AND rhinestones and change the size. It's in all-in-one, ladies and gents, keeping your inventory as clear as possible!
Hair: Truth- Drew (released today) in Mocha- sadly not part of FLF. :(
Top: One of two adorable Flutter Tank tops (yes, you get both with the one buy!) at Whippet & Buck. Each come in all layers.


Slink offered up these Queen Kneehigh boots in Burgundy. They're not something I'd normally pay full price for, especially since S-Link (gorgeous as their items are... those shoes!!) are out of my price range. So the fact that I loved these and they have a detailed HUD was great.

Shirt is the pink version of the Whippet & Buck tank. Hair is Valerie in Caramel, and the skirt is from Apple May Designs (not an FLF offering.)

No comments:

Post a Comment