Thursday, April 8, 2010

When Stores Attack: With CUTE!

Outfit playlist:
Naughty by Nature: O.P.P.
Sam Sham and the Pharohs:
Little Red Riding Hood

Sorry boys, no luck for you!

My time zone happens to coincide with SLT (once I figured out time was "universal" and not personal I felt kinda bad for people that have to adjust in their heads. Then I cheered because I didn't have to- I am the worst math-tard evar!) so my insomnia is fairly convenient. Once my American buddies go to bed, I wander. Who comes out? People from the other great countries of the world.

I am a profile perver, and I'll admit it. What? I like learning about other people! Not to mention a good handful of my favorite places to go were found from other peoples picks. You down with OPP? Yeah you know me!

For some reason I see Japan and Russia represented the most. Most of these people are hardcore fashionistas, so I get REAL excited to check out their picks section (sadly, my limited language skillz keep me from learning more about them than have their dating status checked.) I'll also inspect outfits and get the designer from there.

I did that to this adorable petite Japanese girl- btw, if you wanna do this react FAST, they tend to teleport around super fast- and zoomed to UmiUsagi. Visit their blog to get a taste of the amazing outfits there. Holy crap, this place is ADORABLE. Adorable outfits that aren't "cheesy", and entire *unique* outfits almost universally priced at $150 each. Nice price, but when you want everything in the store that adds up to, I dunno, a gazillion. (Points to earlier math reference.) They have some nice campers, LOTS of lucky seats and cute free items as well. Not to mention some mens clothing and some steampunk/vintage accessories, some cute reasonably priced hair and shoes.

They have loads of lucky boards, I won a bunch of outfits without even trying (thank you, ? instead of a letter!)

This oufit, however, is from the overwhelmingly awesome Apple May Designs. They have a wide variety of well-made clothes, mid-to high priced range but I had a gift card so I wuz in business! (Disclosure: It was a gift NOT from anyone associated with the store.) I got this Little Red Riding Hood number...


Cruelly posing (free pose from MayoNaise!) while the little slave bunny mops. My boots were muddy, bunny, MOP FASTER!! (He goes back and forth, it's adorable.)

I love coats. I get sad when autumn/winter ends and can't wear coats anymore. Lila is gonna be a weirdo that wears coats year-round. Here's a rear view that show the boots well, and you know it's a good coat when you hinder still looks good in it.

Dignity? Isn't that a rapper?

Alice in Kawaiiland Outfit
Hood/Hair: Believe it or not, the hood comes attached to the hair, NOT the coat. Another great Magika deal, Donna in Coffee. The hood is color changeable, yay.
Coat: Apple May Designs Rainy Day Jacket in Red. It's very primy so it has great movement when you walk.
Flower on hood: Nushru "Oh Daisy Hair Accessory White" Freebie from the Spring Bazaar! (Link in last entry)
Glasses: Artilleri glasses in Nora
Jeans: Phoenix Rising Facade jeans
Boots: Jazmyn D. Buckled Up Brown Boots. I love these boots, though I have no idea why they're labeled brown when you can see from the photos they're a deep red. Anyway, they rock at I got them for $60L on a Hump Day Happiness special.


The master WANTS your outfit but he can't have it... I want your outfit... Torgo deserves his own pretty dresses for once!

I also got this amazing outfit there, "Elegant Doll" in red, $150 for everything in the outfit including head piece and fishnets. Eyes were a freebie from their lucky chairs.

Shoes are G Field platform shoes in Rosetta- free gift for members! Pose was a freebie from Modd G.




Skin is a $60 Thirsty Thursday special from *CandyDoll* called Caroline. This is the pale shade, you can also buy a tan and dark one as well. Her other skins are amazing and cheaper than skins at comparable quality, so I highly recommend checking her out. :)

Hair is the one of Truth's new styles, Valerie in Java. I LOVE this style, and another new one- Drew, a cute ponytail. The lag was massively insane there, but worth it in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment