Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is for all my peeps in cellblock E(aster)

Outfit Playlist: Jenny Lewis- Bad Man's World
Rilo Kiley- Moneymaker (NSFW)
I'm really liking easter eggs hunts- not just for the obvious reasons- (Free stuff! Colors! Aggravation at eggs hide *too* well!) but they seem to inspire some of my favorite outfits.

The shirt/dress from League shows major cleavage (not to mention being bootylicious, but I will spare you from that) so I think paired with whimsical accessories- and peeps- gives it a nice "3rd date" feel.


It's called a dress.... but c'mon! Hard to argue with shiny sequin pants, anyway. Once I added those I felt like one of my favorite musicians (not to mention "style icons")- Jenny Lewis.



"Look ma, top o' the ball! TOP O' DA BALL, MA!!"

Hair: Truth "Justine" in a brown shade. Descriptive, I know.
Mouf peep: From some nice DJ chap at The Pour House- how or where he procured it is a mystery lost to the ages.
Hair accessory: FreshTrash+Minettes Rope Flower headband. You can change the color to white, black, b&w or "natural". I love this, if you're a geek about how accessories like I am it's worth the dough. $85L
Sweater/dress: League Thermal Dress Purple. $50 Linden Friday get, it's awesome but you'd have to buy it THREE TIMES just for small alters around the cleavage. Kind of a bummer, but it's such a well-crafted and great fitting sweater that I can accept it. ;)
Leggings: *FishyStrawberry* Sequin Leggings in Blue. Procurred during a past $50 Linden Friday, a 3 pack of brown, black and blue colors are available now for $129.
Belt: Phoenix Rising- I took this belt from the Facade outfit, it's called the Brace Rose Chain Belt. I use this a LOT- the whole outfit it comes from is great, but this is one multipurpose belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment