Monday, April 19, 2010

Kungler-mania


OUTFITS PLAYLIST:
Adam and the Ants- Kings of the Wild Frontier
Garbage- Bleed Like Me

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier entry, I am a total Kungler Couture fangirl. Yesterday they released some beautiful new dress- only one appealed to me enough to buy it, but on a high I went and bought a few others I saw and loved in the store.



Dress: (Kunglers Couture) Zeta - topaz NEW! Also comes in two other shades, I *love* this dress.
Shoes: (Nushru) Cirque Belle in Aqua Everything
Necklace: [} Jasha {] Egyptian Queen - Necklace (Black)
Hair: I Love Olive Bella hair in Jet Black



Dress: (Kunglers Couture) Amazonia
Shoes: [Pacadi Jasha Ltd] Ankle Boots in Black
Hair: Clawtooth Velvet Moon in Hot Chocolate
Chair: Republica Geek Chic chair for Project Themeory $75L



Dress: (Kunglers Couture) Magdalene Sangre
Shoes: [Lemania Indigo] Rose Garden Pumps
Hair: I Love Olive Bella hair in Black & Grey Black


No comments:

Post a Comment