Friday, April 16, 2010

"Oh yes, I remember. I should have slapped Mrs. Teasdale's face when she told it to me."

Here's a little retro number I put together with some great $50L Friday items.


Necklace: DECO - Vindicate Necklace $50L Friday!
Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers $50L Friday!
Tops: (5th&Oxford) Grace Bustiers $50L Friday! (all three colors included in all top layers!)
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Pink Shirt Day Espadrilles Pink Berry FREE in subscribo
Jeans: Oyakin jeans
Table: Artilleri $50L Friday!
Skin: Mango Mango! Chapped skin in Pale w/ freckles $60L! (MM is a new skin store, and I adore them. Unique skins that manage to be both quirky yet very pretty- plus they also have great deals. Mango!)



(I would have posted the Christopher Walken one, but this is the only one that's online because NBC ARE A BUNCH OF FASCISTS. Oh, deleting all episodes & clips of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien makes it so none of it happened?? I DON'T THINK SO! .... sorry....) This one is pretty funny, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment