Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow. Wow. Wow.




Another great episode taping of Fabulous Fashion with Angie Mornington, featuring designer Kouse Singh of Kouse's Sanctum, specializing in medieval and fantasy clothing. The freebie? THIS GORGEOUS DRESS. FOR FREE. I am in love!! It's called Skye in Midnight Rose. My crappy pictures do not do it justice, sadly.

Look at that flowing skirt... *swoons* talk about the slow dance factor!

It's perfect for dancing, it has that flowing kind of skirt that you can almost feel on your skin. Wow. Thank you so much, Kouse Singh! I just went into her store and she has gorgeous gowns that most designers of her talent charge at least double for- I'm talking beautiful ball gowns for $300-$400, I think I have a new addiction...

Detailing on top of dress.

Dress: [K~*~S] A Gift from Kouse's Sanctum for Fabulous Fashion (Sky dress in Midnight Rose)
Hair: ETD Loraine 2 - Chocolate
Jewelry: EarthStones

No comments:

Post a Comment