Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am the Eggwoman, co-co-catchoo!

Click on images to make them big, like that Tom Hanks movie!


While others are scurrying around like mad trying to find easter eggs- I just go to the area and chill. Let the eggs come to me. Man this is comfy... yawn... zzzzzzz....

d r e a m . . . .
*Sputters awake* Ack!! If I don't beat the eggs, the eggs will beat me!

I must be cobra, ready to strike. Get me in the mood, theme song!


Aww yeah, let's do this thing!

Man, looking around is tiring, and I look like a schmuck flying around like a chicken that was just given eagle wings and is freaking out about it. Maybe it's interrogation time...


The owl knows... dammit he KNOWS!

The Hunt for Grey Eggtober outfit
Hat: RocX freebie gift! for group members. If you join & put the store in your picks, you're entered into a contest where someone wins EVERYTHING IN THE STORE every month!
Skirt: Bingo's Felicity Skirt in Grey. $80L. I guess Bingo stores only exist in little boxes in shopping centers- man I LOVE this brand. Adorable, high-quality clothing at very reasonable prices- I always get compliments when I wear their dresses so my ego is also appeased!
Shirt: This Is A Fawn at the wonderful Spring Bazaar, $50L.
Necklace: Happy Finds Lace Skull Cotton Heart- free for a short time only- this color will not be available either! I love this necklace and I wish I could snatch it off my avatar and wear it in real life. =/
Hair: Truth Kase in Pecan


Eggs SCARY Side Up!!! Outfit
Skirt: SugarCube Send Me Your Sun skirt yellow- This is an entire outfit but I just used the skirt
Socks: S@BBIA: Socks: Yellow freebie!
Top: Wetherby's "Feelings" dress, top only. Was a group freebie, is now $100L. Join and get an amazing free dress everyday!
Sweater: Bingo Flower Brooch Cardigan in Yellow- get the whole fatpack for only $180L!
Hair: Fri.Day Nicole.2 in Anxious Blonde
Glasses: Artilleri Nora glasses in Yellow
Hair flower: JetDoll Tigerlily- freebie! They just put out a TON of $1L amazing items- including entire outfits/dresses, so if you love vintage fashion it's a must-visit.
Necklace: Enchat3d Morgan Nightshade Beaded Necklace- this is an entire FREEBIE! outfit, but I just love this necklace- very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment