Monday, April 12, 2010

Put me in your dry dreams, put me in your wet... if you haven't yet



Outfit playlist:
Devendra Banhart: At the Hop
Cat Power: Lived In Bars
Fiona Apple: (cover of) Why Try To Change Me Now

I'm sleepy. Sleepy leads to lazy, lazy leads to digging casual outfits. I love being super girly on SL, but it's nap time- and there's a reason blankets aren't made of taffeta.

Skin: [Pink Fuel] Ember in the Milk shade Spring Baby $70L skin!
Glasses: Artilleri Nora in black
Hair: Maitreya Apple in Almond shade
Jacket: Coco Military Cardigan in blue
Tank top & jeans: Mischief Rock Me, Roll me FREE group gift
Belt: From Stitch by Stitch's Blooming skirt (see last entry)
Waist: Trixxy's Shop Around-the-Waist shirt in Grunge. $60L weekend offer, 13 colors included! (Off-topic, I'm now very proud to be a sponsor model for Trixxy's shop!
Shoes: Shiny Things Sugar Pumps in black & white

Ok, Mischief is having a 50% OFF SALE ON ALL FATPACKS for the month of April to celebrate the owners birthday & rezzday (hope they're both super happy!!) I am going crazy in there, so there's probably going to be more mischief than usual in this blog in the near future. She makes beautiful sweaters (a weakness of mine- and if I live in one of the hottest places in the US then hell yes, I'm going to enjoy sweaters in the SL summer!) and a TON of cute dresses. If you've been itching for cute and short dresses perfect for spring, this is the time & place to do it.

I also hit the
P.S. If you're reading this, please leave a comment? You'd make my day, seriously. I'd also love to trade links with other SL blogs (of all types, not just fashion) so please contact me if you're interested! Either here or in-world to Lila Corith.

1 comment:

  1. put me on your breakfast, put me on your plate, cuz you know I taste great...

    ReplyDelete