Thursday, April 22, 2010

Very Vidi Veschi

Outfit(s) Playlist:
The Beatles: Octopus's Garden


Veschi is a freaking lovely store, and the woman who runs/designs it seems even lovelier. Right now she's slashed prices to 50-75% off, INCLUDING fatpacks. Not only that, if you buy any fatpacks marked with a blue star you get entered into a contest to win *everything in the store.* To me, her clothes somehow give me a "comfy luxe" feeling. The materials seem like they would be comfortable as hell while you looked like a dream- who says you have to suffer for fashion? (Ok, maybe tentacles in my hair were the suffering.

Man, I ADORE wearing things I could never wear in 1st life...) The clothes also seem to suit curvy figures and the curves in every figure, and I'm always a big fan of that. Here's a few things I picked up.


Coat: -Veschi- Autumnatic
Pants: -Veschi- Jeanius! Maroon (they also convert into cute shorts!)
Purse: -Veschi- Lemme Borrow Yer Bag Grandma! Gold - Citrus (best. name. ever.)
Eyewear: *Sanu Daydreams Monocle (Spring Bazaar)
Hair: Wot? Hair 018 {blacks}



Shirt: -Veschi- Vintage Parachutey Jacket White
Pants: -Veschi- Jeanius! Plaid
Shoes: G-Field group gift (free!)
Hair:
Truth Giada

No comments:

Post a Comment