Monday, April 19, 2010

Shake It Like Salieri!


Playlist:
The Tings Tings- That's Not My Name


The new I Love Olive hair in Bella (exclusive to the amazing Vita's Boudoir) I got the black and "crazy" shade pack. The gorgeous pink shades finally gave me the perfect thing to pair with an oufit I bought, love, but haven't had to opportunity to do justice to yet...

I actually saw this dress on a model when I was in the shop for a freebie, and she looked so good that she led me to the dress and I had to buy it. So freebies and models really do help sales, shop owners!

Hair: I Love Olive "Bella" hair in Pink Flamingo
Necklace: [PACADI] Oiffe Necklace [white]
Outfit: Rock me Amadeus dress Runway Pink (yes, it comes in other colors for you pink haters!)
Shoes: Shiny Things Sugar Pumps in Rose
Monocle: Sanu Daydreams Monocle (Spring Bazaar)

I saw Kick Ass yesterday, and... well, it kicked ass! An amazing, original film... and Hit Girls sweet purple wigged crimefighting look inspired me to have some fun with my avatar, thus the purple hair. Then I went a little further...

Juice box gives me the powa...

... to boogie!

Look, what good is SL if you can't have wacky fun with it? Wear things you wouldn't/couldn't wear in first life? This is extremely fun to dance in as well, btw. Shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment