Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset...



Sad news, one of my very favorite designers, Sevenstar Amat (designer of the AMAZING Stitch by Stitch) is leaving Second Life for an unknown amount of time. She was my first designer "crush" in SL, her whimsical, unique and colorful creations made me smile since the first moment I saw them. She said that she started feeling pressure and competition and the fun went out of designing, so I definitely understand why that would make someone run. You will be missed, please hurry back!

On the other side of the coin, my OTHER very favorite store, Vita's Boudoir moved into a beautiful new sim- and gifted members with an AMAZING free dress! Photos taken at Sevenstar's amazing sim.

Dress: Vita's Boudoir Pousse de Printemps
Necklace: ((Crystal line)) Heart Necklace grey set (freebie from Accessory Fair)
Crown: *amato* Candy Flowers Crown FREE!
Hair: Fri.Day Amelia in Anxious Blond

Below is this outfits theme song- for some reason it always reminded me of the designs at Boudoir. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment